The Available Forms section shows how many forms are attached to the workflow. The list of available forms displays as follows:
Note: Global forms are automatically available in all workflows.
Adding a Form
Click on the 'Add New' button to add a new form for a selected workflow. The following dialog box appears:
- Select a form from the drop-down list. Form Definitions are given in Master Tables.
- Provide the desired Event Code in Trigger Event Code field.
- Select Do Not Attach Work Order checkbox if this form is not to be attached to the work orders of this workflow.
- Select Allow Deletion From Work Order checkbox if this form can later be deleted from the work orders of this workflow.
- Click on the 'Save' button to add the form to the workflow.
Editing a Form
Click on the
icon to edit this form. Following dialog box appears on the screen:
Provide an event code in the Trigger Event Code textbox if this form is to be triggered by an event. Select Do Not Attach to Work Order if this form should not be attached to work orders. Select Allow Deletion From Work Order if this form should be made delete-able from work orders.
Deleting a Form
Click on the
icon to delete a form from the selected workflow.