Click on any shipment to view its basic financial information. A separate window pops up that displays the financial details of the shipment.
A sample is given below:
The shipment number is displayed on the top of the pop-up window; in this case, it is MSTDBCD7845. Below are the sections in the shipment finance window:
a) Shipment Information
This displays the basic information about the shipment some of which are getting pulled from the operation page.
Workflow: Gives the name of the workflow
Shipment ID: Gives the unique shipment id
Shipment Type: Gives the shipment type
Customer: Gives the name of the Customer
Commodity: Gives the commodity of shipment.
Work Order: Gives the number of work order
Work Order ID: Gives the number of the first work order in this shipment
Total Weight/Volume: Gives the total weight and the volume of the shipment.
Created: Gives the creation date of shipment
Sevices: Gives the service applicable for this shipment.
b) Finance Job Status
Select the desired action.
c) Account Summary
This section calculates the Gross Margin for both Estimates and Actuals by subtracting the total expense from the total income. Disbursements accounts are not included in the calculation.
d) Customer Credit Rating
This section gives information about the Customer Credit Type, Credit History, Credit Days, Credit Limit, and Remarks.
The following tabs are available below the Header:
1. Estimates - This section gives a summary of all the income earned, expenses, and pass-thru transactions for the shipment. And Icons show that the tab is unlocked for editing.
2. Actuals - This section gives the summary of actual income and expenditure incurred by this work order. By default 'Actuals' tab will not be visible. Once estimates are approved, actuals will be unlocked.
3. Invoices - This section displays the list of invoices generated for the shipment.
4. Documents - This section displays the list of documents attached to the shipment.
5. Comments - This section enables users to add comments and send email to previous commenter.
6. Audit Log - Gives information about all changes made to this shipment finance page by users, along with the local time and date and the name of the user who made the changes.