The Actuals section gives a summary of the actual income and expenses incurred by the shipment.
All these figures are workflow specific and are defined on the Shipment Financials page.
A sample is given below:
Click on the 'Add Account' button on the right side of the page to add the account to the shipment. The following dialog box pops up:
1. Select the Account Type from the drop-down menu. It can be Income, Expense, or Disbursement.
2. Select an Account Master from the drop-down list. If the account does not exist in this list, it can be created in the Finance Master table of Master Accounts.
3. Under Applies select per WO if the transaction is applicable to a single work order or per T/D if the transaction applies to the entire shipment or per Kilogram, per cubic meter, per TEU or even manually.
4. Any specific information related to the transaction can be added to the Account Detail field.
5. Select Invoice Entity type from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter entity name in Invoice to. Entity will be selected as [er entity type.
7. Select Account group from the drop-down.
8. Enter the VAT %, if there is any VAT applicable to this transaction.
9. Enter Amount for this Account. The default workflow currency will appear right next to the text box.
10. Quantity will automatically change depending upon what you have selected in the Applies drop down.
11. If the transaction will be made in a different currency, select Alternate Amount from the drop-down. Also, select the currency from the drop-down list.
12. Select the Payment Mode from the drop-down menu. It can be Bank Transfer, Cash or Cheque. If the payment mode is Bank Transfer then provide the Transaction Date, Transaction Ref. and Bank Name or if the payment mode is Cheque then provide the Transaction Date, Cheque No., and Bank Name or if the payment mode is Cash then provide the Transaction Date and the person name who Handled the Cash.
13. Enter Remarks for the transaction if any.
14. Click on the 'Add' button.
Modifying Accounts / Adding Amounts in Account
Click on any Account name where you want to add the Amount or make any changes in it. The following dialog box pops up:
Click on the icon at the bottom of the account to delete the account from the shipment. Click on the 'Delete' button to delete the account and all data associated with it.