This section has two subsections: Uploaded Documents and Document Checklist.
1. Uploaded Documents
This section displays the list of documents attached to the work order as follows:
Click on the mentioned icon to download any document.
Click on the mentioned icon to preview any document.
Click on the mentioned icon to cancel any document. A canceled document appears in light red color and is still available for download. You can also click on the Reinstate Document to recover the document after cancelling it.
Click on the mentioned icon to completely delete the document from the work order. Some documents cannot be deleted (usually generated forms).
To add a new document, click the 'Add Document' button. The following window pops-up:
Up to 10 MB size of documents can be uploaded in one go.
- Slide the button to Yes if the document will be shared across all work orders with the same Bill of Lading and No if the document is specific only to this work order
- Slide the button to Yes if the document is available for Customer.
- Type in the name and select any Users to Notify. The users will receive an email notification about the documents being uploaded.
- Specify instructions of document.
- Specify Title of document when uploading files.
- Click on the 'Save' button to upload the document(s).
Users can email multiple documents. Select the documents to be emailed and click on the 'Email Docs' button to email this document to users and/or entities. The following dialog-box appears:
Select appropriate recipients and click on the 'Send' button.
2. Document Checklist
The Document Checklist provides an overview of all documents for the shipment.
Clicking on the status of a document allows you to change/set the status of a document.
The name of the user changing the status is logged. An entry is made into the Work Order Audit log as well.