The Asset Management page allows users to view and manage (create, edit or delete) their assets.
Viewing Asset List:
Select the Asset Type to view the list of assets in it.
Set these filters as required and click on the 'Search' button to view the list of entities. The following screen appears:
Creating a new Asset
Select the respective option from the drop-down to select which asset type you want to create.
Click on the 'Add Asset' button to create a new asset. The following window pops up:
- Enter the name of the asset in the Name field.
- Enter the serial of this entity in the Serial field.
- Select the asset category from the Category drop-down list.
- Select the asset owner type and name under Belongs To drop-down list. You will get Self-Owned, Transporter, Customer, Carrier, Bond Agent, Clearing Agent, or Authorities in the options.
- Enter the Asset Value for this asset.
- The person who will add assets will be Responsible for the asset.
- Toggle yes for activating assets. It will be 'Yes' by default.
- Any additional information about the asset can be specified in the Remarks field.
- Click on the 'Create' button to create the entity.
Export Asset Information
Click on the 'Export' button, a file gets download with the information displayed on the Asset Management page in MS-Excel format.
Import Asset Information
Click on the 'Import' button, a pop-up window will open up with the following information:
Click on the 'Choose File' button to upload the MS-Excel format file with all the details and click on the Upload button.