Once you click on any shipment from the Finance page, you will get the below window pops up:
Under the Estimates tab, users get a summary of all the income earned, expenses and disbursement transactions for the shipment.
Click on 'Initialize Accounts' button, all the Accounts defined for that workflow in Shipment Financials will get copied to the shipment. 'Initialize Accounts' button will not appear on your window if you do not have any prior accounts specified in Shipment Financials.
Click on the 'Add Account' button on the right side of the page to manually add the account to the shipment. The following dialog box pops up:
- Select the Account Type from the drop-down menu. It can be Income, Expense, or Disbursement.
- Select an Account Master from the drop-down list. If the account does not exist in this list, it can be created in the Finance Master table of Master Accounts.
- Under Applies select per WO if the transaction is applicable to a single work order or per T/D if the transaction applies to the entire shipment or per Kilogram, per cubic meter, per TEU or even manually.
- Any specific information related to the transaction can be added to the Account Detail field.
- Enter Rate for this Account. The default workflow currency will appear right next to the text box.
- Quantity will automatically change depending upon what you have selected in the Applies dropdown.
- If the transaction will be made in a different currency, select Alternate Rate from the drop-down. Also, select the currency from the drop-down list.
- Calc Ex. The rate field will display the Currency rate and Alternate Currency rate.
- Enter Remarks for the transaction if any.
- Click on the 'Add' button.
Modifying Accounts / Adding Amounts in Account
Click on any Account name where you want to add the Amount or make any changes in it. The following dialog box pops up:
You can only modify Applies, Rate, Alternate Rate, and Remarks. Rest all the fields are grayed out.
Click on the icon at the bottom of the account to delete the account from the shipment. Click on the 'Delete' button to delete the account and all data associated with it.