NOTE: Only users with Job financial role with income access can view this page.
The Invoices page displays the entire invoices/credit note history for all the shipments. This list can be viewed in entirety or based on the filters - Invoice No., B/N or T/D or WOID, Type of the invoice, Status, Invoice Creation range, Approved By, Created By and/or Office.
Once the filters are set, click on the 'Search' button to display the list of invoices that match the set filters. Click on the 'Reset' button to reset filters to their default value.
A sample display is given below:
The following columns are displayed:
Creating a new Invoice
Click on the 'Create Invoice' button to create a new Invoice in the system. The following window pops up:
- Select Invoice from the drop-down menu in Type.
- Select the customer name from Invoice To drop-down menu, it will list out all the customer's name linked to the Income and Disbursement accounts.
- Select the Currency from the drop-down list.
- Select the Options checkbox if you want all the un-invoiced accounts linked to the entity to get added to the Invoice.
- Click on the 'Create' button.
Click on the 'Export' button, a file gets download with the information displayed on the Invoice page in MS-Excel format.
Select the Invoice then click on the "Summary Report" to get a report template in PDF format.
- Select the Invoice template from the dropdown added to Form Definition.
- Select currency from the dropdown.
- Click on the Create button. Then the file will be downloaded.