This page contains all the finance-related information for a workflow, like income, expenditure, and other payments.
Creating a New Account
- Select an Account Type from the drop-down list. It can be Income, Expense, or Disbursement.
- Depending upon the Account Type respective Account Master will appear, select an Account Master from the drop-down list. If the account does not exist in this list, it can be created through Finance Master under Admin.
- Any specific information related to the transaction can be added to the Account Detail field.
- Under Applies To select per WO if the transaction is applicable to a single work order or per T/D if the transaction applies to the entire shipment or per Kilogram, per cubic meter, per TEU or even manually.
- Enter Default Amount for this Account.
- If the transaction will be made in different currencies, select Alternate Currency from the drop-down.
- Select Office from the drop-down list.
- By default Active check-box is selected. Any new account will automatically appear in the work orders.
- Click on the 'Create' button.
The transactions for a workflow are displayed as follows:
Hover on icon corresponding to any accounts to perform more actions on this page. The following menu appears:
Applying Taxes to a Financials
Select the Set Taxes option. A pop-up window will appear with all the taxes listed with the percentage as per the taxes set in Finance Masters. Select the checkboxes and click on Save button.
Editing a Financials
Click on icon to edit a particular transaction. The following dialog box appears:
Account Type, Account Master, and Account Detail fields cannot be edited. Make desired changes and click on the 'Save' button.
Click on icon to delete a particular transaction if it is no longer required. Confirm the deletion by clicking on the 'Delete' button.
Instead of creating the account afresh for a new workflow, they can be copied from the existing workflow for which they have already been defined. Of course, changes can be made in their values as required.
Select the workflow from the drop-down list to which the accounts are to be copied and click on the 'Copy' button. Accounts are copied successfully and are displayed on the screen.