NOTE: Only users with Job financial roles with income access can view this page.
The Bills page displays the entire billed history for all the shipments. This list can be viewed in entirety or based on the filters - Bill Number, Entity, Status, Validated By, Created By, and/or Office.
Once the filters are set, click on the 'Search' button to display the list of bills that match the set filters. Click on the 'Reset' button to reset filters to their default value.
A sample display is given below:
The following columns are displayed:
Adding new Bill
Click on the 'Add Bill' button to create a new bill. The following window pops up:
- Select the Bill Date, it will automatically pick the current date.
- Enter the bill number in the Bill Numbers field.
- Select the type of entity from the Entity Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the entity in the Entity Name field.
- Select the currency in which the entity needs to be billed in the Currency drop-down menu.
- Select the bill received on the date in Bill Received On the drop-down menu. This date cannot be earlier than the Bill Date.
- Select the Bill Due Date from Bill Due Date drop-down menu.
- Click on the 'Add' button to create the bill.