The Entity Management page allows users to view and manage (create, edit, or delete) entities.
Viewing Entity List:
The list of different entities in TrakIT can be viewed based on Name/Code of the entity, Email, Country, and/or Entity Group filters.
Set these filters as required and click on the 'Search' button to view the list of entities. The following pop-up appears:
a. Creating a new Entity
Go to the respective tab to select which type of entity you want to create.
Click on the 'Create' button to create a new entity. The following window pops up:
- Enter a unique Entity Code while creating a new entity.
- Enter the contact number(s) of the entity in the Phone Numbers field.
- Enter the name of the entity in the Entity Name field. The name will be converted to title case automatically. Select the No Title Case checkbox if TrakIT should keep the name exactly as specified.
- Enter the name of contact persons for this entity in the Contact Person(s) field.
- Select the Country where the entity is located.
- If the entity belongs to a specific group, select it from the Entity Group drop-down list.
- Enter the Account Number for this entity.
- Select the Currency from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the base address of the entity in the Postal Address field.
- Click on the 'Choose File' button under the Entity Logo field to select a logo for this entity. The logo is automatically re-sized to maximum dimensions of 150 pixels for the width and 75 pixels for the height.
- Enter comma or semicolon separated Email Addresses in this field.
- Any additional information about the entity can be specified in the Remarks field.
- Click on Status Updates checkbox to enable this entity to receive status updates.
- Click on Send Link checkbox if a tracking link is to be included in status update emails for this entity.
- Enter a unique Tax ID Number(TIN).
- Click on Disable check box if the entity needs to be disabled. A disabled entity will not appear in any drop-down list while creating a work order.
- Click on the 'Create' button to create the entity.
Click on the 'Import' button, a pop-up window will open up with the following information:
Click on the 'Choose File' button to upload the MS-Excel format file with all the details and click on the Upload button.
Export Entity Information
Click on the 'Export' button, a file gets download with the information displayed on the Entity Management page in MS-Excel format.
Modifying an Entity
Hover on the
icon corresponding to any entity to perform more actions on this page. The following menu appears:
Click on 'Modify' to edit entity details. Changes can be made to all fields except the Country field.
Deleting an Entity
Click on 'Delete' to delete an entity. A confirmation window pops up. Click on the 'Delete' button to confirm the deletion. Only entities that are not used in any work order or report can be deleted from the application.