Item Master displays the list of all item's names, code, and, other information. Go to Item Master, the following window will appear:
Select the item type and set desired filters then click on the Search button.
Adding new Item
Click on the 'Add Item' for adding new item. The following window will displays:
Item will be displayed as below:
- Item Data : Shows the data of item.
- Work Orders : Shows the work order that are linked to the item.
- In Stock : Shows the warehouse area.
- Transaction History : Shows the transaction of the item.
Adjust Stock refers to add or remove stock from the existing one. Click on the 'Adjust Stock' and the page will display as shown below:
- Checkbox Transaction type as per requirement, Warehouse, Area and Storage will automatically be selected.
- Enter Quantity.
- Enter remarks for the stock and click on 'Add' button.
The stock will be added as shown below:
Move Stock refers to move stock from one warehouse to another warehouse. Click on 'Move Stock' and the page will display as shown below:
Select Warehouse, Area, and Storage from the drop-down as per requirement and click on 'Commit Move'.
Select Filters accordingly and check by selecting storage. The above moved pieces will be shown to another storage as shown below:
Click on the 'Import' button, a pop-up window will open up with the following information:
Click on the 'Choose File' button to upload the MS-Excel format file with all the details and click on the Upload button.
Click on the 'Export' button, a file gets download with the information displayed on the Entity Management page in MS-Excel format.
Click on 'Stock Report' to get a report for particular month as per requirement. The window will disappear as below:
- Select Warehouse from the drop-down menu.
- Select month/year as per requirement.
- Checkbox to exclude items with zero stock and no Transaction (if needed).
- Click on 'Generate' button to get report.
The user who is generating report will be received via email.