Workflow Groups basically help you organize workflows into logical groups. Every workflow created in TrakIT belongs to a group (by default, there a group called 'General').
Adding new Group
Click on 'Create' button, page will appear as below:
- Group Code: Enter the group code up to a maximum of 10 characters.
- Group Name: Enter the group name up to a maximum of 30 characters.
- Group Description: Enter the description of this group.
- Enable Finance: Specify if finance module is enabled for this group.
- Only Work Orders: Specify if the Workflows page displays only the work order view.
Click on group that need to be edited,
Make desire changes and click on Save button.
Click on the icon for deleting any group.